TDI CCR Advanced Mixed Gas diver course is the highest level in CCR training.
Min 7 dives
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY CERTIFICATION?
During the TDI CCR Advanced Mixed Gas diver course, you can dive to a max depth of 100 m (Minimum 75m) using hypoxic Helium as a diluent (less than 18%) and 100% O2 for deco stops. After this course, there is no more to take regarding depth, so it is your responsibility to extend your experience and comfort limit further.
min 7 days
- Minimum age of 18
- Certified TDI CCR Mixed Gas diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by TDI
- Have verified logs of a minimum of 100 hours as a certified CCR diver over a minimum of 100 dives;
- A minimum of 50 hours and 50 dives must be on the unit-specific CCR.
- Fifty percent of these dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet.
- All dives are to be deeper than 9 metres/20 feet.
Hire of tanks, 2 bailout stage tanks, weights, gases, instructor, land transport to dive sites and certification card.
Manuals, other equipment, sorb / CCR and dive supplements.
TDI Air Diluent Diver – Generic Rebreather Manual (Not included in course price)
UNIT RENTAL PRICE
100EUR/ day (including rental, any damage that may occur to the unit will be billed separately)
JJ, rEvo, Inspiration, Divesoft Liberty Sidemount CCR, XCCR